June 16, 2009

25 Random Things....

I added the following 25 Random things about me on Facebook recently. It kinda works like those forward quiz emails you get...'cept you write what you want about yourself without all the mind numbing questions....


1. I love summer...I love the heat, the smells, the sounds. I feel like a different person during the summer. Free....happy...relaxed.


2. I am addicted to anything celebrity. My favorite blog that I read daily is www.perezhilton.com Perez cracks me up and fills me in on all the celebrity dish for the day.

3. I regret not spending more time on my studies when I was younger. So much to learn and so little time.

4. I love photography. I enjoy taking pictures of my daughter the most. She is the most perfect little subject. :)

5. I'm trying so hard to be more "Green". In the past couple of years I've started to recycle and compost. My husband and daughter think that I'm a bit of a freak. David Suzuki is one of my heros!

6. Red is my favorite color

7. I hate windows....I changed to a Mac this summer and am addicted to everything Mac!

8. I read the "Twilight" series in 2 weeks. All 4 books. Loved it!!! Love Edward Cullen. Always had a thing for vampires since the Lost Boys :)

9. I adore my Yorkies. Digby and Gypsy are the cutest dogs in the whole world. You might think your dogs are cuter but I beg to differ...lol!

10. I miss my Dad more then I ever imagined possible.

11. I love to laugh....it feels so good to laugh. My husband makes me laugh every single day. It's one of the reasons I love him so.

12. I love gadgets. Yup, just like you Tan. Crazy for the newest gadget. Love them all. Want them all....NEED them all. Good thing my hubby loves gadgets too. LOL

13. I am a sucker for a good chick flick. Love snugling up on the couch and having a good cry. Good for the soul. Let's it all out.

14. I would love to return to school to be an interior designer.

15. I miss by best girlfriends...they are all too far away!

16. I love Yoga, but don't do it enough.

17. I love to cook, but I hate to clean the mess.

18. Red wine...mmmmmm

19. I wouldn't be able to live without music. I constantly break into song. I am that person that you see in a car all alone singing at the top of their lungs.

20. I want to be healthier but I'm a lazy ass that needs to move more and eat less.

21. I love to travel. Hotel life rocks. Tyler and I love to order room service....but we always have to convince Daddy that breakfast is best served in bed!

22. I love to dance! But at my age it's limited to weddings...uggghhh.

23. I'm a huge Howard Stern fan. I know that women should NOT love Howard...but I've loved Howard for way too many years! Used to watch him on E! And now I listen to him on the satellite radio every day!

24. I check the weather online everyday....like my Mother and her Father...I'm a weather freak. Kinda obsessed.

25. I don't want to get old...can't believe I'm gonna be 40 soon. Some days I feel like I'm still in my 20s...other days I'm convinced I'm in my 60s.....getting old sucks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now ! This is my girl ...in 25 lines! Soooooo you!

mom

Lynn said...

:)