June 25, 2009

To Swim or to Cottage....that is the Question


We are all over the board....trying to decide if we want a pool or if we want a cottage. Not that I can afford either right now after Jody buying a car and me getting a new driveway. :) Part of me would love to have a pool...but Ty is scared of water even after all of the swimming lessons. The other part of me would love to get the hell outta dodge on the weekends and go to the lake. Actually, I'd really like to be on the ocean but that's too damn far away. All I know is that every weekend every summer is booked. I'm sick of it! Maybe if we had a cottage we wouldn't let anyone plan our summer away....

1 comment:

simonne said...

You think so??? I just can imagine hearing " Hey ! Let's go at Lynn and Jody's cottage...it should be cooler there!"