June 16, 2009

SOLD!!!!



Well, we finally got the good news on Saturday (during an impromptu BBQ). My Mom sold her house! I can't tell you the excitement that finally spread over me. What a great day! My Mom experienced every possible emotion that day....happiness, relief, and of course sadness. Dad has been gone for over two years now. He passed away suddenly from a stroke. Everyone's life changed that day...but no one more than my mother. Suddenly she had all the responsibilities in a very quiet household. With a house and a lot that were much too large for one to maintain....she decided to sell. So for the past two years my Mom has either been trapped in the past or in the future...finally she will now be in the present!!! We are excited to be having you move closer Mom! Now don't be a pain in the ass neighbor ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you,B! I am going to be the most perfect down the street neighbor...you'll see! Looking toward the future with peace and hope...

mom

Lynn said...

I know you will Mom *hugs*

Rachel said...

Hey, Lynn, is this the house you grew up in? My memory is fuzzy... (old age haha)

Lynn said...

This was the house my parents built around 20 years ago...

Tyler said...

Cant wait tell mammy moves here!!!!! :D