July 12, 2009

My New Motto


Lately you can hear these words out of my mouth often... "I don't care." I guess it's been an easier way to deal with things. You see, I tend to be highly over emotional. I take everything to heart. Overanalyze? Yup! Sometimes I think I have OCD. I go over situations or conversations over and over in my head. So, I have adapted a new attitude. It's called I don't give a shit. It's probably not a great attitude, but I find it is helping to get through some things.


I'm staring out my window and see a ton of clouds coming in.....argh....breathe deep....."I don't care."

3 comments:

simonne said...

And with me moving in for a few months ...you will need that "stay calm and move on" attitude even more... I promise to be good....

The Perrys said...

LOVE it!

Lynn Wheeler said...

LOL I know you'll be good Mom. :) And Val, you need to try it! Sometimes it actually works, you just need to convince yourself it doesn't bother you. It's my version of the "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" book...with attitude.