July 7, 2009

The Ride of My Life...


OMG....I feel like I am on an amusement park ride that never lets me off. LOL. I haven't had a minute to even update my Blog! Had a wonderful day with the Ritchie's last Thursday in F'ton. April is the best host ever! Always has a yummy lunch waiting. Tyler and I met up with April and the kids after my acupuncture appointment. Dr. Bunin was great and showed Tyler all the needles in my back and thoroughly explained the process. By the end of it my girl who is terrified of needles thought she might be ready to try it.

On the weekend we traveled to Moncton for my family reunion with the Powers. I haven't went to the last two since my Dad died. Oddly, I've been terrified to spend time with his sisters or any family that reminded me of him. I guess I've been terrified that I would crawl back into a hole of sadness. I wasn't ready to face everyone. In the end, we had a great time...especially Tyler.

Monday we spent the day in F'ton with Tanya and the girls who are home from California. Finally had a chance to see Shelta's house after almost a year. The kids had a blast and it was great to catch up with my girls!

Today was a day to deal with all the chaos in my mother's life. The lot she purchased last year was a freakin' dud that would cost a fortune to develop...on to plan B or C or D. Been all over Woodstock and back today, but we have found her options.

Think I'm heading back to Freddy tomorrow to see Tan again. Ummmmm.....I think I need a glass of wine.

4 comments:

simonne said...

...and B...I am so blessed to have you as a daughter... specially in the last few years...more than ever...Love you BIG...

Lynn Wheeler said...

I'm blessed to have you too Mom! Love you!!! xoxo Things are gonna work out fine Mom.

The Perrys said...

Dr. B is my accupuncturist too. Works wonders. Good luck with the home building. You are the strongest woman I know, you can get thur it. BTW: We're at Jellystone Aug 9-10...interested??

Lynn Wheeler said...

Yes, cheers to Dr. B. :) We are away until the 10th....will you be staying that night as well? Would love to try to hook up for a bit :)