July 9, 2009

Sunshine.....ahhhhhhh


Finally we are having some sunshine! Honestly, I thought I was stuck in a grey world. I suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and was starting to feel like I was crawling back into the winter blues. I NEED SUN! Honestly I am a different person when I have sunshine in my life. I have more energy, I am happier and definitely less Bitchy!!! When I don't have sun it's like I'm on permanent PMS. Poor Jody....over 30 days of rain in a row. So now ♩♪♫♬"I'm walking on sunshine , wooah...I'm walking on sunshine, woooah...I'm walking on sunshine, woooah...and don't it feel good!! ♬♫♪♩

1 comment:

Rachel said...

And my theme song would be "It's Raining Again." We're on day 3 of rain and had a tornado warning yesterday (nothing happened). Helloooo Summer... where are you?

Enjoy your sunshine!