August 20, 2009

Wind Me Up....


Wind me up....I feel like I have 10 projects on the go at once. Trying to get ready for this damn yard sale. Way more work than it's worth. Seriously. Looking in my garage and see all this stuff and thinking that it's supposed to RAIN again on Saturday. I know, I know, it hasn't rained in awhile...but every time I have planned something this summer it has rained. Plus, what the hell am I going to do with the stuff that doesn't sell. I've never had a yard sale so I guess I'm just paranoid that all this work was for nothing. I'm also in the middle of cleaning out Tyler's room so that we can have it painted. You don't realize how much shit a 9 year old accumulates until you remove everything from the room. Here's hoping the yard sale goes well...."everything must go" as they say. And I'll post a pic of Ty's room when it's all done.

2 comments:

The Perrys said...

Good Luck with the yard sale! I'm selling our crap on Kijiji... and I have a ton of stuff that could go in a YS too. Just to lazy to do it. It's in storage until I get the courage to DO it. :) Can't wait to hear how you make out like a bandit.

Lynn Wheeler said...

Thanks Val!