September 24, 2009

Fall TV


So if you know me you know that I LOVE summer. End of summer sucks! It makes me think that winter is around the corner...but the one light at the end of the summer tunnel is the new Fall TV programming. Have you found any new ones that you like? So far I'm liking Vampire Diaries (I'm obsessed with Vampires), Cougar Town was hilarious, Glee was a great find (thanks Theo), I enjoyed Eastwick , and I'm even checking out Melrose Place (was a huge fan in the 90s). I'm anxious for my old favorites to start back up too. We got a new TV and I'm loving it. I'm slightly addicted to TV....not alot to do here in Woodstock. :)

2 comments:

Emmanuelle Duguay said...

OMG Lynn we have a lot in common. I love Vampire Diaries and I'm obsessed with Vampires. I think if possible I would like to be one.

Cougar Town is fun...

Emma
XOXO

Lynn Wheeler said...

Funny Emma....I would like to be one too ;). I've been a vampire nut since I was a teenager. One of my favorite movies of all time is "Lost Boys".
Xoxo