September 8, 2009

First Day of School


My daughter started Grade 4 today. Where has the time gone? I know people say that all the time, but I seriously mean it. It seems like yesterday I was dropping her off to daycare for the first time when she was only three years old....I came home and cried pretty much all day. Every year I look at her in amazement....how does she grow and change so much? She is such a special girl. She is kind, funny, beautiful (inside & out) and so loving. I thank God for her everyday. She brings me so much joy. Hope you are having a great day Ty....I miss you like crazy. xo

2 comments:

simonne said...

...she is a special little girl...I see that daily since I have been living with you guys...inside and out...you said it...

mom

Jody said...

I just LUUUUVVVVVVSSSS her!!!!!