September 26, 2009

A New Day


As I wake up this morning and for the 1000th time say to myself this is going to be a new day. I need to make changes. I need to exercise more, eat less, be happier, less bitchy, read more inspirational books and less fluff books. Embrace the day! Most days are good, but sometimes I feel there is something missing from my life. I'm not sure what it is. I just have this nagging feeling inside me that says make a change. How many Monday's have I woke up and said this week will be different. But then somehow, I fall into the same routine. Have you ever felt this way? No one is stopping me from making a change...except for myself. Maybe I need to change my "Make a change day"......

3 comments:

simonne said...

from personal experience...lately...Making the big change was easier than making all of the little personal changes that I want to make. Because they are "little" I guess , I keep putting them off to another day. A friend had suggested one day, to make a list of those "little changes" and then just tackle them one at the time...and when one has master it...take it off the list and go to another one!!!

emmanuelle Duguay said...

I totally feel the same way... I would just like to get over it and move on but I just can't or don't know how. I have some good days but I also feel like something is missing from my life. I guess time will tell...

My goal everyday is to keep reminding myself to enjoy the present, don't get stuck in the past because it's done and stop myself from analyzing the future and the what if's...

Lynn Wheeler said...

Emma, I knew we shared a kindred spirit :)