October 13, 2009

Apple Obsession


Have you heard that I have an Apple Obsession? No not the kind that is involved in the damn cleanse I'm doing...but the computers, iPods and iPhones. About a year and a half ago I made the switch. Best thing I ever did. I HATE windows!!! It was always crashing. Always causing me to have a conniption fit at some point or another. I've made my husband make the switch too....we are windows free now and loving it. No more computer crashes! I'm a bit of a gadget freak so I'm usually pretty fickle and liking the next new thing. My iPhone I've had since the day it was available in Canada (❤LOVE it❤). There is still nothing better on the market for me. There are so many cool apps that are free that you can download. Now if the tablet would just hurry up and be released! I can't wait until it's available....I'll be there on day one too! Anyway, I'm rambling....

2 comments:

Jody said...

I like oranges

simonne said...

...windows free...does that mean that with Apple we have no more windows to wash? MMMmmmm...something to think about...

Getting a bit fruity here....I love blueberries, Jody!

simonne