January 5, 2010

A New Year...A New Post










I admit that I've not been very good at this blogging thing. Lots of things I would like to write about somedays but feel I need to edit myself (no Mom I'm not talking about you). Other days I'm just too damn lazy.

It's a New Year!!! First off, to those of you reading this Happy New Year. I hope it's filled with more happy days than sad. We had a wonderful Christmas Holiday here at Casa W. We were able to celebrate it with both Mothers. Overall it was a perfect holiday. My only regret was that we didn't get to spend any time with friends. Some were too far away and again that lazy thing set in and we didn't want to leave the couch.

I made a New Year's Resolution to try to be more positive this year. Open up and let that positive energy in! It seems that I've been drowning a little the last few years. I've finally resurfaced and am hopeful. Funny as you make a decision like this that right around the corner negativity wants to return. I had a falling out with one of my best friends about 5 years ago. We've never spoken since, but not for lack of trying. I received a nice note during the holidays from this "friend". Can you say shocked?! Oddly, I've decided not to respond. The old Lynn would certainly have answered....mostly because she was a bit of a people pleaser. But the new and improved Lynn said...nope...all this negative energy needs to go. I don't want to open that door again. I'm finally over the hurt that it caused my family and I.

So cheers to you my friends. I hope your year is filled with positive energy as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hourra! My favorite blogger is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM

Anonymous said...

yes Hourra!!!!

MJ