June 7, 2010





In the words of Sir Elton John.....
♪♫Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word....♬♩




My entire life I have overused this word. It seems that every argument I've been in ... I always come forward first to apologize...even if I shouldn't. I've noticed that my daughter has picked up my habit. Recently I've not been speaking to someone who has used very hurtful words to me. It seems that "Sorry" seems to be the hardest word for this person. I can't remember the last time the words "I'm sorry" have came out of this person's mouth. I will not back down this time. Until I hear these words I will remain silent. I will not be the one to come forward first again. I refuse.

"Never accept words meant to hurt. Turn them back because they are the responsibility of the speaker. When you are caught off guard, hold the emotions in silence for a moment and tell them to be still. It takes longer to forget than it does to forgive - and time heals when we give it the power."
-- Joyce Sequichie Hifler


No comments: